Reminiscent of an Africa steeped in history Babson House is CCF’s three bedroom luxury thatched lodge, offering fully inclusive accommodation. The House sleeps up to 6 people in comfort and the gated private complex overlooks some of the sanctuary cheetahs. The décor is exclusive and plush, furnished with solid antique wood wardrobes African carvings and animal prints. A large private veranda offers unparalleled views of The Waterberg Plateau and a large wooden table al fresco dining with a comfy bamboo couch and two rockers – the perfect location for a cocktail whilst watching our sanctuary cheetahs.
- Fully inclusive rate (beers, wines and soft drinks)
- All tours included in room rate
- Private gated complex, and Private chef
- Large Living rooms / Dining Rooms
- En-suite bathrooms in all rooms
- Wi-Fi throughout